Whenever I was younger, I developed this obsession with beauty products and other similar self-care techniques/products. I was and still am a huge product junkie! I’ve always struggled with problematic & sensitive skin, so I have definitely tried my fair share of beauty products over the years. Below I will share my top 7 beauty products & beauty hacks that EVERY woman must know. You can thank me later!
1. I want to start this list with a BOMB-ass face mask! Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE an awesome face mask. One that can leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I’ve tried some really great face masks over the years, but the Indian Healing Clay face mask is by far..THE BEST! You can mix this mask with either apple cider vinegar or water, but I highly suggest using apple cider vinegar for best results. This mask leaves your face feeling super clean, and helps draw out all the unwanted dirt & grime. I try to use this mask at least twice a week, along with some of my other favorite face masks.
2. It’s safe to say that we all want a product that actually works, right? What I love about this next product is that it works in minutes..yes, minutes! The 2nd flame-worthy beauty product is the Instant Lifting Serum by Younique. You can use this on any part of your skin that you would like to tighten, and it lasts for hours. Ladies, it works really well at keeping the neck area looking real tone. In my opinion, this serum is by far the BEST anti-aging and wrinkle serum on the market. Another great thing is that it doesn’t take a lot of product to be effective.
3. If you are looking for an awesome daily body lotion with a great scent, you need Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion. Body lotion has always been my top obsession when it comes to beauty products. Very early on in life, I knew that I hated when my skin felt dry. Anytime my skin got wet, I HAD to have some lotion. I’ve gotten better with this over the years, but still love a fabulous body lotion. Of course, I love all the Bath & Body Works scents..but this lotion right here is the most grand of them all. It’s consistency is perfection, and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and re-hydrated for a long period of time. It really soaks in to the skin and you can feel the difference. I am also totally in love with the scent of this lotion. It gives off fresh coconut vibes and is the best coconut/cocoa butter scent I’ve ever come across. It’s also easy on the budget 😉
4. Another daily essential is the Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner by Mario Badescu. Toner is a must in any skin care routine, and I found out about a different rosewater toning spray a few years back. When I ran out of that one, I found this facial toner and have been hooked since. The rose scent is delicate, but yet strong enough to leave a sweet, refreshing scent. The rosewater is great at calming the skin, and witch hazel is a classic astringent that tones the skin without all the harsh chemicals that can be found in some facial toners.
5. You can’t have a skin care routine without a moisturizer. Whether you have oily, dry, or combo skin..everyone needs to moisturize. Younique makes my list again with another fabulous product, the Uplift Beauty Serum. This super silky oil-based serum leaves your skin feeling divine. Surprisingly, it does not leave your skin feeling oily or sticky. They really got the formula right with this one! Most of Younique products are vegan friendly and don’t have all of those harsh chemicals you will find in other beauty products. This serum will also last you a long time, as it doesn’t take much product for one application.
6. We are getting close to the end, and a beauty list wouldn’t be one without bath bombs. I live for a quality organic bath bomb. This is a great additive for anyone’s bathing routine. Not only does it help you relax, but it also leaves your skin feeling so deliciously smooth. The aroma and relaxing properties that bath bombs, and bath salts, create are really great for helping you unwind and feeling great.
..fill up a nice bath with a bath bomb and some bubbles. Relax, maybe journal or read a book while you soak. See how much it does for you & your self-care routine. Pamper yourself!
7. Last, but definitely one of the most important on the list – meditate. Quietly sit, and take a few minutes for yourself everyday. It is so important to remember that you can not take care of others or life in general, if you aren’t well yourself. Mental health is real, and it’s nice to have clarity and peace of mind.
Light up a joint, if that’s your preference, to get that extra calmness and relaxation sensation. Let’s face it, nobody loves a cranky bitch, so do your best to remain uplifted and positive no matter the situation. Positive vibes attracts positive energy.
Water is also vital to maintaining that beautiful glow. Drink more water!
What are your most Flame-Worthy Beauty Products? Let us know in the comments. You can also check out some more of my fave beauty products there.
**I do not own any rights to images used on this blog post. Images are used for illustration ONLY.**